As a senior consultant, you have experience in IT Assurance and Advisory, and you will be responsible for coordinating as well as executing engagements.
You will have the opportunity to look behind the scenes of many diverse organizations within different sectors to assist your clients assess, manage, and remediate IT-related risks. You will support clients in improving the quality and control of their IT systems and information provision. You will be involved in all phases of the life cycle of an IT system. In all phases you form your own opinion about the quality and reliability of the IT systems, the IT processes and the data that is processed with these systems. You are advising your clients in a different way, by oral or written advice or by preparing and supervising workshops.
You will have the opportunity to specialize in ERP, Data & Analytics, Cyber, Privacy or Technology at both large (inter)national and mid-market organizations. So you are also continuously working on your own development.
“The challenge for you as a professional is to work on a variety of projects in which you make the translation of risk and compliance related issues to IT and processes.” – Jolien, manager ITAA.
You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic international team of young people. We offer a post-doctoral training program that is fully provided for by KPMG if you do not yet have this qualification (post doc RE study). To give your career the support you would expect, you will have a coach and a development manager to advise and assist you.
• Supervise consultants and interns on engagements while also be a part of the operational activities.
• Develop and maintain a positive, productive, collaborative professional relationship with the client and engagement teams to provide well-coordinated and consistent high-performance results.
• Identify and communicate IT findings to senior management and clients and identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
• Advising organizations on how they can manage, and remediate IT-related risks and improve the quality of IT systems.
• Advising client on IT related challenges (cybercrime, privacy and ERP migrations)
• Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for clients, including system development, package implementation, SOC and control readiness assessments and/or platform reviews within multiple industries
• Perform IT risk assessments and evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
• Assess reliability and security of IT systems and controls embedded in applications
• Advising on cloud computing
Dit neem jij mee
• 3 – 6 years of work experience
• Completed relevant HBO or university studies
• Strong analytical skills and affinity with IT
• Good communicative and entrepreneurial skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
• Motivated to learn and result oriented
• Project or team lead experience, specifically within an audit or consulting firm is desired
• Attestation experience is preferred
• Willing to follow the postgraduate RE course if not already done
• Dutch language proficient in speech and writing is a big plus
Dit bieden wij
• A competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a home working allowance.
• Re-imbursement of the post doc RE study in one of the four universities if not already followed.
• 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or to sell your vacation days.
• An extensive range of training and education that contribute to your professional and personal development in combination with training on the job.
• Focus on well-being and vitality! Exercise at the office in Amstelveen or a discount at a gym near you and access to coaching, health and vitality programs.
• ‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.
• A fully equipped home workplace.
• A lease car and NS business card OR mobility allowance.
• A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately.
• A pension without personal contribution (KPMG pays the pension contributions).
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.